As you get older, your dental health can take a hit. The dangers of everyday life eventually begin to take their toll, especially on your smile. The regular wear and tear from chewing and eating food can wear your teeth down if you do not employ various dental health fundamentals.
Create an improved oral health identity as you age. If your oral health care requires advanced treatments for senior citizens, remember the following:
– Try not to eat foods that can easily crack your teeth, including biting into hard or overly chewy products.
– If traditional brushing or flossing becomes too difficult, switch to an electric toothbrush or water flosser.
– Abandon any bad habits in your life that can easily damage your teeth and gums, including using drugs, smoking tobacco, and chewing tobacco.
– Plan and attend a professional cleaning at our dentist every six months or as needed if you require an oral examination.
– Floss between your teeth once every day and brush your teeth twice every day.
– Use safety equipment during any manual labor or high-risk activities that threaten the safety of your teeth and gums.
If you are looking to restore your smile in your twilight, or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Brian A. Moore and our team at Moore Dental Services. We can be reached by calling us at (859) 525-0507 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Florence, Kentucky. We look forward to helping you achieve the successful smile you desire.