Do you want to enhance your good smile into a great one? Have you considered a cosmetic dentistry treatment such as dental bonding to improve the look of your teeth? Dental bonding is a great option to consider if you are looking to quickly and safely improve your smile by eradicating imperfections and defects in favor of a more flawless exterior.
Read on to find out about how dental bonding can enhance your smile imperfections:
– Dental bonding can repair teeth that have been heavily damaged or decayed from oral accidents, injuries, bacteria, or other oral health care tragedies.
– Dental bonding can vastly enhance the appearance of teeth, including treatment for discolored or damaged teeth.
– If your smile has spacing issues including large gaps, dental bonding can close the spaces between teeth to give your smile a more natural look.
– If your teeth are slightly abnormal, dental bonding can change the shape of teeth.
– Dental bonding is an excellent substitute to amalgam fillings if you want to repair a cavity but don’t want the metallic shine which dental amalgams provide.
– With the proper care, a dental bonding procedure can last up to ten years.
If you are interested in enhancing your smile with the benefits of dental bonding, please contact Moore Dental Services for an oral exam. You can reach our office in Florence, Kentucky, by calling (859) 525-0507 today. Dr. Brian A. Moore and our team are here to help!