Are you missing teeth? If so, try dentures! Dentures are a favorite restoration option to restore the majority of your missing teeth. In fact, dentures are successful and easy to use and can last many years with proper care and treatment.
Our dentist, Dr. Brian A. Moore, is excited to offer you dentures to help restore your smile. However, dentures do take special care, which is why our team at Moore Dental Services in Florence, Kentucky, is happy to help you understand more about dentures.
Dentures are commonly known as removable teeth and used to replace your teeth when lost. There are numerous aspects to think about when it comes to dentures and how to live with them.
Here is a list of facts on living with dentures and how to care for them adequately:
– Dentures are easy to use and sit comfortably on your gums. At first, they can feel peculiar, but with time you can adapt to them.
– Dentures are designed to provide a natural appearance giving your smile a full restoration.
– Remember to clean your dentures each day, which will remove bacteria that could seep into your gums and lead to gum disease.
– If your dentures become damaged in any way, be sure to talk to your dentist to keep your teeth beautiful and smile healthy.
– Always soak your dentures when you are not using them in denture solution, so they do not dry out and become damaged.
Do dentures sound ideal for you? Are you interested to see if dentures can work for you? If so, call us today at (859) 525-0507 to make an appointment. Our team is happy to share with you the information you need for your unique situation and smile.